The following rules are intended to provide an enjoyable family camping experience;
1. SEASON STARTS: The long weekend in May runs to weekend before Thanksgiving weekend.
2. A WINTER DEPOSIT : is required on or before Thanksgiving weekend to reserve your site for the following year. This is a commitment of your behalf that you will be staying with us for that season. Should you fail to stay after winter there will be additional storage fees that will be charged accordingly before removal of your trailer.
3. SEASONAL SITES: Payments are due as follow; Intermediate deposit due March 15th and full seasonal dues are to be paid by June 1st without interest. Should you need other arrangements these must be made management at the beginning of the season.
4. PLEASE NOTE: there is an additional charge for the following electrical equipment, extra fridge, electric heater, air conditioner, and washer and dryer.
5. 4% INTEREST: will be charged on past due accounts.
6. A $35.00: service charge will apply to all N.S.F. cheques.
7. EACH CAMPER: must have his/her own insurance for loss of fire, theft, collision, vandalism, tree and bodily injury, however it is caused and absolves Lakeview Trailer Park and it's staff and ownership of any such responsibility.
8. GRASS CUTTING: seasonal campers are responsible for maintaining their own sites to a reasonable standard including grass cutting . If management deems the grass to be an unacceptable length it will be cut by management and a $ 15.00 fee will apply for this service on each occurrence .
9. WE RESERVE: the right to control the size , type and location of any trailer , add-on , florida room , shed , deck or any other kind of structure , please do not obstruct another campers view . Permission by management must be obtained before any construction. Starting the 2019 season all sheds must be no larger than 6X8 and must be prefabricated sheds only ( NO homemade sheds) Only one shed per campsite will be permitted unless authorized by management. Placement of the shed must also be approved by management.
10. PLEASE : do not abuse the parks hydro supply , close you windows and doors when operating your air conditioner and heater, also other items when not in use .
11. PARENTS : are responsible for the safety and actions of their children and must supervise their children at all times including damage to trees or any other park property.
12. CLOTHES LINES : no wires or ropes around trees are permitted.
13. PETS : must be kept on a leash and are NOT allowed on the beach , Owners must clean up after their pets.
14. VEHICLE WASHING: is not permitted, We are on a limited water supply. This does not include washing your trailer within reason.
15. FIREWOOD: is available at the office.
16. BONFIRES: are to be contained within the designated fire pits, Please do not move fire pits without management approval. Fires must be COMPLETELY extinguished before being left unattended.
17. BOATS AND CANOES: are not allowed on the beach area.
18. SOLAR PATIO LIGHTS: are to be limited to two strings per campsite.
19. LIFE-GUARD: there is no life-guard on duty swim at your own risk .
20. DOUBLE CAMPING: or erecting and placing second units on your site is not permitted without approval of the management.
21. VISITING FEE: there is a day or night visiting fee. Seasonal campers are requested to inform their guests who must register before entering the park. Seasonal campers are responsible for their visitor’s actions.
22. QUIET HOURS: 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please be respectful of your neighbours. No loud music or other noise to disturb others, at all times.
23. SHOWERS: to date showers are free and must not be abused, parents must supervise their children when showering.
24. SEWAGE : is not to be dumped on the ground or in any pit holes , The management provides a pumping service to your trailer . The cost is $ 12.00 for each pumping.
25. WOOD: cutting trees or large quantities of wood on park property is not permitted. Please have respect for your neighbour.
26. MOTORIZED VEHICLES: ATV’s and Motorcycles are permitted to enter/exit the park only. ATV’s and Motorcycles are not allowed to be pleasure driven within the park.
27. SPEED LIMIT: On park property is 10 km / hr.
28. GARBAGE is to be put in plastic bags and placed in dumpster. Cardboard, glass, and plastic to be separated and placed in the appropriate compartment of the recycle bin. Do not mix garbage in with recycling. Large household items such as sofas, BBQ’s, fridges, etc. are not to be dumped in Lakeview garbage container and are the responsibility of the guest to dispose of elsewhere.
29. Compost; Dead leaves and grass and other vegetation is to be placed in the leaf pile located behind the hydro line. DO NOT dump at the bush line of the park. $100 fee will be applied for any violators.
30. SERVICES: There will be no rent adjustment for interruptions of the parks water , sewage , or electrical interruptions .
31. SITES: Only one family unit to occupy one tent or trailer site. Seasonal sites include 2 adults and their children under 21. Management DOES NOT PERMIT SUBLETTING your trailer or site to any other person. Principal occupant must be present when other guests are visiting.
31. ABUSE: any camper who abuses the parks rules and fails to co-operate with the management will be asked to leave.
32. COMMISSION: trailers sold on park property are subject to 3% commission. Management is able to show your trailer in your absence with your consent.
33. REPORTING VIOLATORS: or destructive persons are encouraged, confidential and could be beneficial to you.
The management of this park is happy to have each and every one of you and is going to work hard to make improvements to the park for your enjoyment and camping stay with us .We wish you all a happy camping season .
Your Hosts : Darrin and April Peplinski 613-715-2190 ---- 613-715-2197