RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS & RENTAL RATES are listed online at www.lakeviewpark.ca"RENTALS and PRICELIST”.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES FOR COTTAGE/RV UNIT RENTALS
Check in: 2 pm
Check out: Before 11am
Guests in most Rentals are not to bring PETS. A gentle quiet pet is permitted only in Chalet Cabin and and Twin 2.If a pet is permitted the following rules apply;
- Must be kept on a leash- Must NOT be left alone in the Cottage or RV
- Are NOT allowed on beds or furniture- Are not permitted on the beach, with the exception of the "Dog Beach" (in front of central washrooms)- The owner must "Stoop & Scoop"
Cottages are rented by the week during the peak season. Individual exceptions may be made by management.
Not Peak Season rentals (May, June, September, October) must have a minimum rental period of 2 days (3 days on long weekends).
All cottage rates are based on 2 adults 2 Children. Extra guests will incur "extra guest charges".
LOUD NOISE is not permitted at any time.
QUIET HOURS: 11pm to 8am
Any visitors must be registered prior to their arrival. Visitors must check in with Reception and will be subjected to applicable charges for use of all facilities.
FIREWOOD; is available for purchase at the Front Office
Outdoor fires may be lit in FIREPITS if:
- There is no fire ban in place
- The fire is kept small
- The fire is never left unattended. You must have a pail of water "at the ready" and completely extinguish fire when done.
HOUSEHOLD GARBAGE and RECYCLING is to be placed in bags, which are provided. Garbage is not to be left outside Cottages or RV trailers at night or when you leave. Please take your garbage and recycle to the Garbage Shed before you leave (see park map for location).
SAMPLE CHARGES that may be applicable against guest if provided items are missing:
- TV Remote $40
- Cottage Key $10
- Blanket (each) $50
- Pillow (each) $20
- Bedspread (each) $75
Charges that may be applicable if:
- Dishes, pots, pans etc. are not washed and ready to use for the next guest $40
- If smoke alarm is damaged or disconnected $30
- If the Cottage or Cottage contents are damaged Full cost of item
- If the cottage requires more than "routine" cleaning $75
- If furniture or beds are moved $50
- If pets are allowed on furniture or bedding $75
A credit card is required to be on file for the Security Deposit. Damage or cleaning issues with the cottage, if applicable will be discussed with the renter the week following departure. An invoice totaling damages / cleaning will be sent to the renter and paid by the renter with the credit card on file or etransfer. There is a 3.5% charge on the full amount owing if a credit card is used.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY OF THE RENTALS. We reserve the right to charge $250.00 if smoking does occur.
Water from all taps is potable water and can be consumed.
NO FIREWORKS/FIRECRACKERS are ever allowed.
Please DO NOT FLUSH any sanitary napkins, tampons, condoms, wet wipes, or two ply toilet tissue. We provide you with refill rolls of 1-ply toilet tissue upon request at the Office.
Please close all windows, ceiling vents, and doors when leaving the Cottage or RV Rental. Also be reminded to take your garbage to the garbage hut, and stop at the office to bring back your keys.
Additional sleeping tents are NOT allowed on any site. An addition charge of $100 will be applied to your credit card if you set up a tent without management authorization.
This is a copy of our "Rental Conditions" that will be signed by the customer at the time of check in.